Spot, Harry, and Tan were found at an abandoned school in Chiang Mai. They were terrified of people and it was very difficult to catch them. We finally made it to the vet, and it was discovered that they had mange and parvo virus. Unfortunately, Tan succumbed to the virus, while Harry and Spot quickly lost all their fur and were covered in sores and scabs. Luckily, Harry and Spot went on to receive great treatment and were able to recover fully and grow into beautiful boys they are today!
They would love to find a forever home and family of their own!